Here’s a new booklet for young men – aged around 14 to 20 —- that talks about sex, relationships, power and respect.
It’s called Sex, Love and Other Stuff.
It has been specifically developed from what young men told us they wanted to know — stuff like, what a ‘relationship’ is, how to talk to girls, and about sex.
There’s quite a bit of info about how to give and get respect, how to communicate with a partner or someone you’re interested in. And there’s a checklist to suss out how respectful a relationship is.
Sex, Love and Other Stuff includes information on:
- What respect is and what it looks like in a relationship?
- What different sorts of relationships look like?
- What girls want in a relationship?
- How to check if someone wants to have sex
- Statistics on young people, sex and relationships (like ‘How many are having sex or in relationships?’)
- How to help a friend who has experienced violence
- How to talk to your girlfriend/boyfriend or to a girl you like
To order a copy or copies of the booklet see here
To hear more about how this booklet was created see about
To find more information or resources like this, including the booklet for young women see here